Posts tagged: dreams
This would explain the path I’ve chosen to walk on.
“If you want to build a ship, don’t drum up people to collect wood and don’t assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea.”
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
I’d have a country home designed in crisp black, white and warm wood.
I will visit the best art shows all over the world.
Galerie Perrotin Hong Kong: David Arsham’s Future Archive
I’d celebrate my 28th birthday in New York City.
Nepal 2014 will come true.
1. Run a marathon.
2. Put my agency in the industry map.
3. Launch a fashion line.
4. Go to Nepal and see the Himalayas.
5. Build a cozy house for my family.
6. Euro trip with someone awesome.
7. Learn how to drive with my own car.
8. Publish another written piece.
9. Be more spiritual.
10. Have more dreams to pursue.